Thoughts on the 2023 corvette Z06 in R class?

The '23 vette is by far my fav car ever BUT is it truly worth competing in as a competitive person who plays this game simply for rivals and clocking top 1% lap times is this car worth looking into for tuning and setting fast lap times?

You think the 1 percent hang around here :joy:, even if they did what are you exactly asking cause you love the car so why not tune it and see what you can do!

There’s always the meta cars to fall back on if you feel that the 1% is something that you strive for.

At the end of the day use the car that sounds the best and tune, tune & tune some more and you will possibly make top 3 percent. Then if you’re not satisfied the 2023 vette might not be the best choice.

And remember, hardly anyone plays this installment so even the most average gamer can feel special :laughing:

Some do - a bunch are on the HLR HLC thread competing weekly. Great tunes & great lap times.

The player population has been so low that many rivals leaderboards still have fewer than 4,000 entries, so you gotta be top 40 to be top 1%.

Ok I’ll take that as I’m wrong this time :+1:

I’m happy with a top 3 percent and even more if it’s your region, which could quite easily place you in the 1 percenters

I always try out rides that A: Sound good & B: You like as an all rounder Or brand specific

At the end of the day if you love the feeling, Love the sound and want to drop some times to get close to the top 1% it’s going to take you the whole weekend and then some.

It’s a big difference from Horizon where you can be in the top 1% by being in the top 200,000. :smile:

I think a YouTuber did a Horizon video a while back enabling all assists & putting the controller down in front of his dog who then got a top 1% rivals time. :dog2:

No argument there, I’m still waiting on a ticket about fixing the leader-boards, was told it was being looked into and that was over 9 months ago, same scores as I have photos of, same old s

I don’t have H installed anymore as it’s past it’s use by and I’d never bother again to set a time in anything from that game as some jumps were twice or more the length of the map.

With FM8 it’s more interesting when I can be bothered to log in and put down some times, but I wouldn’t say I’m in the 1 percenters, top 3 maybe, haven’t checked in a week, there’s a new sucka everyday figuring out Rivals is the only decent part of the game.

What I am interested in is the fact even if I go hard there’s just some times in certain Rivals that unless exploiting something are pretty unobtainable, and the fact if they are hacks that even if I bothered asking support about would be met with a thank you goodbye.

I just play now to have a bit of fun and until MP is fixed there’s really nothing going for this game

You are not likely to post one of the fastests* times with that vehicle in Rivals, as it does not support enough handling as other vehiclse that are in R class. But you can certainly be fast in it and be understanding that you are doing well with it. It is better suited for S class, to which it can be competitive, but again is lacking the handling and quickness as the upper meta builds, IE the Porsche GT1.

Thanks I currently hold top 1% time on the Nurburgring full circuit but I want to push for a top ten time and I feel I like I don’t have full control going through corners I’m definitely going to look into the GT1 Porsche I’ll probably just mess with this car for my own pleasure not try to absolutely push it past its limits

What time have you ran? I’m not aware of that car being particularly strong so I doubt a top 10 time in the world is possible.

Don’t quote me on this but I think 6 minutes 20 seconds ish

6.20 in the Corvette would be very fast - think that’s about top 30 in the world. From a bit of testing, it didn’t seem likely to be able to get that low but I didn’t spend long looking at it.

Just gave my build a run and it clocked around 6:28ish.
It has massive power but the handling is only on average S-class level.
It also has tons of drag which results in low top speed for more than 1000 bhp.
With more fine-tuning, less rear aero+ sport TCS it may get 6:25.

There are better Vettes than this one - same as in Horizon.

1 Like

Just went and double checked my time it was a 6.27 full 7 sec off my bad was just n estimate! :joy::sweat_smile: