No option to change which game gallery is displayed!

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but it seems the changes made to the Gallery have severely hampered the page!

On the Gallery page of forzamotorsport.net there is no way to change which game is displayed (it defaults to Forza Horizon 4). I can easily change the title in the address bar but there is nowhere on the screen to do this!

4 Likes

I am suffering the same problem. None of my Forza 7 photos are loading in the Forza Motorsport gallery (on my computer) and my gallery is identifing itself as my Horizon 4 Gallery. I have tried altering the page address to get my Forza 7 photos to load but apparently I do not have the proper address line. I’d greatly appeciate learning what address you used. Thanks.

2 Likes

thanks to report the problem, i’ve got the same thing with my PC or smartphone , I deconnect and reconnet my Id but no action to fix the issue .

I also cannot see any of my FM7 Photos, even if i change the title in the adress bar. But i’ve uploaded a new pic yesterday.

Thanks for this. I tried the method you showed up above and I was able to access my FM7 photos.

Yes, I have the same issue in the online Gallery.
Note that you CAN see & download your pics, if you use the Forza Hub App. You can select the desired game on the screen easily, so this might be a good option to check out.

TYSVM