CW's Tuning guide + Calc Spreadsheet **NEW MOBILE WEB APP**

Great stuff man, thanks so much for the feedback :grin:

Ok first one. When you go into tune and upgrades goto setup manager you can go through a bunch of tunes to use from other people who loaded them in there. Then as you go towards the end there are a bunch locked and she. You click on them it doesn’t let you download them. Some explain why thee won’t download but they are posted in there?
Quesrion 2.
When choosing a car you see 2 differetnts setups one says current the other restricted. How do you load the restricted setup. When you go into homologation it says nothing needed. I would
Like to use the better setup with more horse power. How do I use that one and not the current. Or does it depend on the race. This whole homologation thing has me baffled. I liked Forza 6 where you can just use anyone’s tune in any race.

1 Like
  1. not a clue, you should be able to download anything in there

2. the one with the high numbers is the maximum you can use in that division. You will never be able to make a build with all those numbers as high and still stay in the PI limit of that division.
    reset to default upgrades to pick the parts yourself if you want to (like more grip or more power, not both)

1 Like

Exactly what Jay said, thanks my man :+1:

Unrestricted tunes can only be used in freeplay modes (which is where you can also download them and use them directly). However there are actually several options for freeplay that can spice up the racing somewhat and make it rather good.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the hard work. Is there or will there be an open office version maybe for us Linux users?

1 Like

OpenOffice will open Excel files (including the most recent versions). I’m not sure about how to choose a default program in Linux, but with Windows if you download the file and right click, then select Open With you can choose something other than Excel (eg OpenOffice) if needed.

1 Like

Theres some useful info for you, thanks Hanson :+1:

Unfortunately not sorry to say, I am only running Android and Windows OP system device’s. I would love to be able to take it to a new level, like an app on multiple platforms. But sadly I have neither the finances or the practical knowledge and skills to make it happen.

Using the newest calculator
 it is GREAT
 just like every other calculator you’ve published!!! Thanks for allowing us to utilize something so beneficial
 your generosity and hard work doesn’t go unnoticed!

Outkast 6
U.S. Marine Corps (ret.)

1 Like

Thanks so much dude, I hope you had plenty of use out of it, if you ever have any troubles using it you know where to find me :grin::+1:

1 Like

thanks for this great contribution
greetings from SMX Scuderia Mexicana
greetings from Mexico

1 Like

Hola señor, es un placer conocerte. :grin::+1:

Bump :grin:

Dont bump your own threads please. Thread seems free, useful and informative so Ive stickied it for the time being.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much bud I appreciate it. :grin:

Does anyone know how to use this on android? I can view it online, but can’t change any of the variables.
I downloaded Excel, but don’t know how to view or download the calculator to Excel.

1 Like

Work around:
Download it on a PC, transfer it to your android device, open it with excel on your device.

Yes if you have Excell or a similar app you should be able to view and use the inputs in there fine.

Just done this. Can’t wait to try it! Thanks.

1 Like